Junior Developer (basic understanding of .NET principles)
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm, Full-Time
Mploy are pleased to be working with a local digital agency who are growing their development team! If you're keen to kickstart your career and have .NET skills (self-taught, commercial experience or as part of a degree) then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
The agency's culture is the most important part of their team; and it's how they separate themselves apart from the rest. They know how important it is to have exceptional client communication and professionalism in order to deliver successful projects and prove themselves as the best in the industry. They're a close-knit bunch and are looking for likeminded individuals to join them, share their passion for code, and to take the agency to new heights!
Desired Skills and Experience (or exposure to at University level)
* An understanding of C# ASP.NET development principles
* MVC and WebForms.
* SQL Server experience
* Windows Servers & IIS experience.
* Knowledge of content management systems such as Sitecore & Umbraco
What the client offers:
* 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Extra day of annual leave per year for continued employment
* Bonus holiday days over Christmas shut down
* Various tax incentives such as Cycle to work scheme
* Pension Scheme after initial 12 Months
* New offices with Gym on site