Meeting & Events Planner
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
• Are you an events planner looking for that next role or perhaps someone from the hotel/conference industry looking to get into this type of role?
• Want to work for an exciting, rewarding organisation with lots of benefits?
• Do you enjoy having a varied role dealing with admin, client contact within a fast-paced environment?
Our Bedfordshire based client is looking for an individual to join their meeting and events team. You will be pivotal to the organisation to ensure the smooth running of the operation
Daily duties are likely to involve the following:-
• Planning and arranging events to your clients' needs
• Arranging catering and facilities to accommodate the size of the event to include meet and greet, organising badges and relevant documentation as required
• To take enquires and deal with them effectively
• Liaise with departments including accounts to raise invoices within deadlines
• Communicate in a professional manner with companies, contacts and internal colleagues
What we need from you:-
• Previous experience in a similar role or at least from a hotel/conference background
• Core hours are working 37.5 hours per week, generally Monday to Friday, 8am - 4pm, 9am - 5pm or 10am - 6pm but if the need arises you may need to be flexible to accommodate your clients' needs
• Excellent communication skills and ability to converse at all levels
• Please note that there may be the facility to live onsite if required
So, if you are interested, please apply immediately with your cv.
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of cv's we receive daily. However, your application will be reviewed within a two day working period. If you do not hear from us within this time, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This vacancy is being advertised by M.A.S Resourcing who are acting as an employment agency / business