Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
Your duties will include be not be limited to:
* Operating Machinery
* Maintain work area
* Adhere to health and safety procedures
* Working towards targets and deadlines
* Quality checking items
* Fault finding and problem solving
* Packing and labelling duties
* Experience using machinery
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Ability to work within a team
* Keen eye for detail
Your working hours will be Monday to Friday with various shifts. Ideal candidates must be flexible.
If you feel you have the right skills for the role, then we would love to hear from you!
For more information, please call Ashlea on (phone number removed).
Please note, due to the high volume of applications, only short listed candidates will be contacted