Business Improvement Manager
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
My client offers a competitive salary dependent on experience.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
As Business Improvement Manager, you will join my client to work on projects starting with and not being limited to GDPR. The main purpose of the role is to embed yourself into each department and then write bespoke policies to improve GDPR, processes etc.
* Identifying, measuring, evaluating and implementing strategies within the region which will maximise business performance and compliance
* Evaluating and improving our customer journey
* Initiating, developing and maintaining effective external facing relationships within the region to enhance the profile and brand, gaining opportunities to have a positive social impact on the community we serve as well as growing the business.
* Raise standards, influencing how we deliver operationally within the Midlands
* Facilitate transformational change to improve our proposition
* Lead and mobilise our key regional strategic projects
* Influence the department Managers and stakeholders into putting new process in place and setting of key objectives
* The Business Improvement Manager will support change and business improvement projects.
* The Business Improvement Manager will complete project work to support the success of business improvement projects. They will collaborate and communicate with colleagues and Stakeholders.
* Through this role you will streamline processes through various projects and create financial and non-financial value to my client.
* This role requires a motivated and enthusiastic self-starter who can take on and complete diverse activities to support the needs of the client.
* The individual will be flexible, team focussed and quality driven. They will be comfortable working independently and with colleagues.
* The role requires engagement with a variety of stakeholders, good communication skills and a positive attitude. Attention to detail and ability to complete tasks to a good standard is required.
* Role to be based in Durham.
This is an exciting and challenging role and should you feel you have the skills and are happy with the location then please feel free to apply for this role.
Adecco UK are an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy