Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
The role involves working with metal parts, cleaning them up and filing down rough edges.
* General fitting and deburring duties.
* Simple sheet metalwork including forming, bending and presswork.
* Work on own initiatives and resolve any issues or problems to company specific procedures.
* Observe Health & Safety and COSHH procedures.
* Ensuring parts are produced within specific cycle times, and quality standards.
* Experience of using hand tools.
* Previous experience in a similar environment / manual trade.
* Reasonable level of computer literacy.
* Experience of bending and heat treatment is desirable.
Apply online today
Bennett & Game Recruitment