Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
Salary: £39,000 PA
Shifts: Panama Shift Pattern
I am looking for a Multi-Skilled Engineer for a global supplier of quality products, trusted brands and creative solutions to manufacturers of automotive, light commercial, heavy-duty and off-highway vehicles, as well as in power generation, aerospace, marine, rail and industrial.
* Sound background in Engineering principles and practices, preferably in a machining environment, with practical knowledge of repair and maintenance of Machine Tools, Automation Power Presses and Heat Treament.
* Experience with hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
* Computer literate.
* Understand technical manuals and engineering drawings.
* Able to write reports on breakdowns on improvements.
* Engineering craft trained to apprenticeship standard.
* Full Engineering City & Guilds Certificate ONC/HNC/HND.
* NVQ Engineering Maintenance Level 3, Process Engineering Maintenance Level 3 or Maintaining Plant and Systems (Instrument and Control, Mechanical and Electrical) Level 3 preferred.
If you are interested and would like to apply, then please send through a copy of your most up-to-date CV, together with a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and reference JL/FM4299, or call Joe Lister on (phone number removed)