Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
- Unloading deliveries
- Depackaging and processing food waste
- Operating automated machinery
- General housekeeping and yard duties
To be considered for this exciting Recycling Operative / Trainee Team Leader role, you will need the following experience:
- Previous similar recycling and production experience
- Team Leading Skills or experience
- Experience with hands on, physical work
- Able to work in a fast paced, target driven environment
- Fork Lift Truck Counter Balance or Telehandler licence would be desirable but not essential
The working hours will be Monday to Friday 6am/2pm , 2pm/10pm rotating and the pay rate will be £8.75 to £9.59 per hour depending on experience.
This is a temp to perm role for the right candidate.
Our client is looking for a Recycling Operative to join their expanding team in a local Anaerobic Digestion plant that produces renewable energy from food waste in the Bridgnorth area. The site offers food manufacturers the opportunity to dispose of their out of date food in an environmentally friendly manner.
If you are interested in applying for this Recycling Operative role, please click apply below now