Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
The successful Mechanical Maintenance Engineer will report directly into the Engineering Manager and will be responsible for testing, repairing and maintaining both mobile and static plant and machinery to ensure utmost reliability and safety whilst reducing downtime.
Benefits - Competitive salary, benefits package, employer enhanced company pension scheme and a range of discounts at Nationwide retailers.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
• Carry out planned and reactive maintenance
• Carry out plant upgrades and modifications to the required standards
• Develop and implement a programme of planned preventative maintenance and inspection to minimise downtime, provide records of repetitive fault finding and develop engineering solutions to these issues
• Keep up-to-date regarding health and safety procedures and ensure they are adhered to
Working Hours: 4 on 4 off (days and nights)
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
• Mechanical apprentice trained, or equivalent time served
• Experience as Mechanical Maintenance Engineer or equivalent in a manufacturing environment
• Experience of maintaining and working on Overhead cranes
If you want to discuss this position in more detail, please call Kerry Hill at Elevation Recruitment Group on (phone number removed)
Elevation Recruitment Group's Engineering division work with a vast range of businesses across Yorkshire and Humberside, Lincolnshire and East Midlands regions. For this role and other similar Maintenance and Reliability positions, visit (url removed)