Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
As the Quality Inspector your duties will include:
- Final assembly of the product.
- Inspection of manufactured product to assure the quality is to a satisfactory level and sorting/reporting any problems.
- Prioritising work through the QA department.
- Handling issues and queries raised by the QA staff.
To be a successful Quality Inspector you will have:
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Computer literacy skills, including knowledge of Outlook, Excel and Sage would be advantageous.
- Supervisory experience for a small team of staff.
In return, the Quality Inspector will receive a pay rate of £8.00 to £8.50 per hour DOE.
As the Inspector you will receive full product training.