M&E Design Manager - Mixed use - Central London
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
City of London
Mixed use redevelopment
£50,000 - £60,000 & excellent package
Tier one contractor is looking for an M&E Design Manager for a mixed use redevelopment project based in Central London, valued at £130 million. They are an award winning principal contractor who in deliver major project across the UK within hospitality, leisure, MOD & MOJ, education and health sectors. They focus on delivering standard-setting, complex projects, within strict time and budget requirements. Their vision is to provide a project delivery service of the highest standard incorporating collaborative working combined with innovative thinking.
This main contractor needs an M&E Design Manager to work in partnership with the Technical Director. The role will involve;
• Manage the development, implementation and presentation of design proposals for approval to the customer.
• Ensure that they approve the client's requirements including budget, finance and time targets.
• Manage and liaise with other 3rd parties involved in the design of the M&E services, mechanical in particular.
• Make sure they meet the customer specifications and check quality the quality and competence of any design team or 3rd party.
• Liaise with the client, consultants and other sub-contractors from the design proposal through to the design and construction of the M&E packages.
What you'll need to succeed;
• Need to be mechanically or electrically biased or experience particularly designing or managing the design of the mechanical or electrical packages.
• Experience in implementing and delivering design strategies on large projects within MOD, MOJ and health projects preferable.
• Degree in Mechanical or Building Services engineering is preferable.
What you'll get in return;
• You would be working for an award winning and well respected principal contractor on a long term contract or permanent basis.
• They are willing to pay a competitive day rate depending on experience.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career