Relief Chef Manager
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
Did you know, we have been awarded as one of the Best Employers to work for? We pride ourselves on serving fresh, healthy and nutritious food at all of our sites. We're not one of the massive contract caterers so you won't be getting lost here!
* £28k - £31k plus mileage and bonus per annum
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Monday to Friday between 7am - 4pm
* No weekends, evenings or late nights
* 40 hours per week
* Meals on duty
* Free Car parking
* Uniforms supplied
What's the role?
One of our high-profile clients within the education sector has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Relief Chef Manager to assist sites within the Surrey - Home County area within the M25 Corridor.
If you are bored of managing one site and want a Monday - Friday job with an excellent salary to match, then this is the opportunity for you! No day is the same. The Relief Chef Manager will cover various sites for sickness and holiday.
The ideal candidate must have excellent craft skills, be creative, passionate and love offering good food and excellent customer service with the assistance of a motivated team.
What will I be doing as a Relief Chef Manager?
The Relief Chef Manager will be expected to cover various sites around the M25 corridor. One day you might be asked to cover a primary school, the next day it might be a secondary school so we need you to enjoy working your magic at different sites!
The Relief Chef Manager will be responsible for the front and back of house. Making sure the unit achieves budget, whilst building excellent relationships with the clients. You will be expected to work to very high standards, catering for various covers per day offering a breakfast, mid-morning break or lunch. You will support the team in the delivery of excellent customer service, food quality and operational excellence.
Ideally, you'll have all this under your belt....
* Strong craft skills
* The ability to guide, mentor and train a team to maximize their potential
* Ability to communicate clearly face to face with clients & colleagues and build strong relationships
* Good understanding of P&L accounts
* Must have a clean drivers license
* Flexible and enjoy travelling to different sites
* Must live within the M25 corridor
* Attention to detail is essential
* Sound health and safety knowledge
You'll be flying around the Surrey/Berkshire areas, so you'll need a car. A sat nav won't go a miss but a compass won't cut it.
Email in your cv or call Andrea on (phone number removed)
Angel Human Resources is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy