Senior Building Surveyor
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
Chartered Building Surveyor / Senior Building Surveyor required:
A multi-award-winning Commercial Property and Real Estate Consultancy based in the City of London are seeking a Senior Building Surveyor to join their expanding Dilapidations team.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will work alongside private investment companies, financial institutions and corporate clients whilst carrying out a varied, professional services biased role focused towards schedules of dilapidations.
This role offers career development potential to progress to Directorship and the opportunity to join a Consultancy who offer an unrivalled benefits package.
The Role Of The Successful Senior Building Surveyor?
* Schedules of dilapidations
* Building surveys
* Schedules of work
* Negotiating on behalf of the Landlord/Tenant
* Client liaison
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor?
* Proficient in carrying out core professional services
* BSc/MSc in Building surveying
* Build and maintain existing business and client relationships
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor Will Receive;
* £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
* Profit share bonus scheme
* Car allowance
* Contributory pension (8% matched)
* 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
* BUPA medical care
* Professional fees accounted for
* Life assurance
* Flexible working
Senior Building Surveyor / Building Surveyor / Chartered Building Surveyor / London / EC1 / W1 / SW1A / MRICS