Mechanical Design Engineer
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Anonymous
Mechanical Design Engineer required to join a well-established design and manufacturer of production line machinery based in the Redditch area. It is envisaged that the successful Mechanical Design Engineer will have experience in the design of production line machinery or related products and be comfortable working with customers in a client facing capacity.
Mechanical Design Engineer Position Overview
* The Mechanical Design Engineer will be responsible for developing engineering drawings bespoke production line machinery with the use of Solidworks software.
* Day to day tasks will consist of overseeing the operational running of bespoke project orders, liaising with customers, producing bill of materials and working closely with other Design Engineers
* The successful candidate will be required to work closely with internal departments and customers to establish design specifications, tenders, quality standards and timescales of completed projects.
Mechanical Design Engineer Position Requirements
* Previous experience designing production line machinery or a similar industry.
* Proven use of Solidworks software is essential.
* Knowledge of metal fabrication a distinct advantage.
* Degree qualified in an Engineering subject is advantageous.
* Full UK Driving License
* Based in a commutable distance of Redditch
Mechanical Design Engineer Position Remuneration
* Salary £18,000 - £28,000 - Dependent upon experience
* 20 Days Holidays, inc Bank Holidays
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment