Finance Manager, Town Clerk, Human Resources Coordinator
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Town Of Avon
The Town of Avon is seeking to hire:
- Full -Time Finance Manager $84,037 to 92,164 (Depending on Qualifications) - The Finance Manager manages daily finance department operations. Supervises, coordinates, directs and performs professional-level governmental accounting and finance work including: general accounting, auditing, budgeting and long-range planning, computer systems, revenue administration and collection, payroll, accounts payable, treasury and debt management, employee benefits and internal controls. Supports and assists the Finance Director in all key areas of finance responsibility and performs special projects as directed. Attends meetings in the Finance Director's absence.
- Town Clerk $61,248 to 65,156 (Depending on Qualifications)
- Human Resources Coordinator $46,391 to 51,997 (Depending on Qualifications) - The Human Resources & Risk Management Coordinator performs a variety of human resources and risk management tasks and administrative duties primarily serving to coordinate, implement, process, and track operational functions for the Human Resources (HR) department. The HR department provides assistance to various programs such as Recruiting and Hiring, Compensation and Benefits Administration, Employee Recognition, Compliance, Safety and Risk Management. This position requires a good understanding of the policies and procedures that guide the organization to assist in communicating such information to employees.
- Accountant I $42,735 to 47,169 (Depending on Qualifications) - This position is responsible for providing financial, administrative, and clerical services, including processing and monitoring sales tax, accommodations tax, business license fees, and other revenues in order to ensure effective, efficient, and accurate financial and administrative operations. In addition, this position cross-trains in accounts receivable invoicing & customer setup.
- Public Works Operator I $20.35 to $22.57 per hour, (Depending on Qualifications) - The Public Works Operator I is responsible for operating, maintaining and repairing heavy and small equipment, machines, and hand tools to assist with sustaining Town roads and bridges, storm water infrastructure, parks, open space, grounds, green belts and streetscape structure. In addition to offering assistance with Special Events programs, this position assists with painting and set-up of fields for the Recreation programs.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.