Purchase Ledger Clerk
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd
4 week contract
An immediate opportunity has arisen for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a well-established removal company in Silvertown (near City airport). The successful individual will gain an exposure and have the opportunity to develop their skills.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will help out with the purchase ledger process, from purchase orders through to invoices and reconciliation. Matching, checking and coding invoices, you will reconcile purchase orders whilst checking supplier statements. Filing invoices and statements, you will liaise with internal staff to resolve any invoice queries, whilst assisting the Financial Controller with any requirements and completing data entry.
Our Client is looking for someone who has the following skills:
• Excellent communication skills
• Self-disciplined and efficient, with a flexible and proactive nature
• Previous Purchase Ledger Experience
• Experienced in Excel and Microsoft office packages
• Knowledge of software packages such as Access Dimensions, Moveware, Readsoft desirable, but not essential.
• Ability to work to deadlines and in a fast paced environment
This is an attractive opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a friendly and dynamic office. Free parking is available on site!
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.