Credit Controller / Sales Ledger Accountant
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by ACAPELLA RECRUITMENT
Credit Controller/Sales Ledger Accountant
Permanent full-time contract - 37.5 hours per week
Our client is a group which operates within the pharmaceutical aseptic compounding, clinical homecare and laboratory services sectors. Through their scientific research and technology capabilities, the team continuously develops new and innovative methods to improve their products and services. The group now employs over 200 people and has combined sales of approx. £190 million from three subsidiaries.
The first subsidiary produces over 3,000 aseptically compounded injectable pharmaceutical products each day for hospitals and patients across the UK who are fighting cancer, living with chronic disease or in need of pain relief.
The second is a growing clinical homecare provider in an expanding market offering greater convenience to patients whilst delivering efficiencies to the NHS.
The third subsidiary is a microbiological services business currently in its developmental stage. Its aim is to bring to market innovative microbiological testing and monitoring services.
With their multi-million-pound manufacturing and office facility in Corsham Science Park in Wiltshire, just 5 miles from Chippenham and 8 miles from Bath. On offer is an unrivalled opportunity to join a successful, expanding company with a great team spirit.
They are looking to recruit a credit controller/sales ledger accountant to support the continued delivery of an exceptional service. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with at least 2 years' experience working within a fast-paced finance department. Intermediate excel skills are essential and knowledge of the NHS payment process would be an advantage for this role.
Your responsibilities within the team will include:
- Monitoring and chasing outstanding customer debt
- Proactively communicating with customers regarding their accounts and future payments
- Resolving customer queries regarding invoicing and prices
- Allocating daily cash to customer accounts
- Pricing of sales invoices for the group
- Administration duties as required within the team
- Filing and archiving of documents as necessary
- Participating in monthly stock takes
- To undertake any other duties as required by the Finance Manager and/or Chief Financial Officer
In return they offer rewards and benefits including:
- Salary of £19,600
- 21 days holiday, increasing to 26 days with service
- Company bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Additional non-contractual benefits including free breakfast, fruit and outdoor gym
Commit to excellence. Join their team "Where patients come first".
If you would like to apply for this position, please do so with a covering letter and your CV.
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 12 th February 2019. Interviews will take place on Friday 22 nd February 2019. You will be contacted by Thursday 14 th February 2019 if you have been shortlisted for an interview.