Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by ITech Consult
Our client is a growing Irish company which was formed in 1994 & employs over 500 people. They consist of different divisions operating within the healthcare & health related sector.
The Validation Engineer is responsible for the validation and coordination of validation activities. The function will act to develop, implement and maintain a validation master plan and execute all activities as it relates to this plan.
* Develop validation master plans, process flow diagrams, test cases, or standard operating procedures.
* Design validation study features, such as sampling, testing, or analytical methodologies.
* Direct validation activities, such as protocol creation or testing.
* Analyze validation test data to determine whether systems or processes have met validation criteria or to identify root causes of problems.
* Coordinate the implementation or scheduling of validation testing with affected departments and personnel.
* Prepare validation or performance qualification protocols for new or modified manufacturing processes, systems, or equipment for pharmaceutical, electronics, or other types of production.
* Review validation and compliance documentation, such as Process Flows, Training Records, or protocols.
* Create, populate, or maintain databases for tracking validation activities, test results, or validated systems.
* Prepare validation or performance qualification protocols for new or modified processes or equipment.
* Maintain validation test equipment by coordinating equipment Calibration requirements.
* Third level degree in a science/engineering subject as a minimum.
* At least 2 year's Validation experience ideally within the laboratory or pharmaceutical industry.
* Good understanding and application of GMP and regulatory requirements.
* Experience of wide range of validations including equipment, cleaning and facilities validation plans.
* Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
* Attention to detail
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
* Demonstrated ability to lead, direct and influence people
* Experience in the pharmaceutical wholesaling/distribution arena.
* Strong planning, organisational and time management skills
* Strong level of English - written and spoken
Reference No.: 918051FK
Role: Validation Engineer
Location: Co. Dublin
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert.
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.