Senior Supplier Quality Engineer (B)
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by TeamBradley
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: A global leader in technology manufacturing, our client is home to a large, diverse team of innovative designers, engineers and developers who are dedicated to working together to bring high quality products to consumers worldwide. Our client is seeking the right individual for their Senior Supplier Quality Engineer. They are looking for someone with outstanding communication/written and organizational skills. The right candidate with be highly motivated and a problem solver.
* Involved in the implementation of the Quality Management System
* Collaborate with divisions and plants to standardized policies and procedures.
* Write or revise QMS documents.
* Analyze procedure needs for procurement.
* Training on QMS to internal and external stakeholders.
* Support Lean/Six Sigma initiatives and programs
* Aid the custom mandated audit programs
* Trainings of customer mandated audit programs and conduct gap analysis.
* Promote the MBM culture.
* Bachelor's degree with 5+ years experience in Quality from Medical Device and/or Automotive.
* Understanding and experience with ISO9001/IATF16949/VDA6.3.
* Experience with supplier and manufacturing quality management.
* Experience with quality tools and auditing experience.
* Must have QMS auditing and writing experience. (Documentation, Policy and Procedures.)
* Knowledge of SAP systems
* Open to domestic and international travel (10-20%)
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary.
ID#: 13102B - Senior Supplier Quality Engineer