Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Pioneer Selection Ltd
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
My client is one of the largest food manufacturers within the UK who manufacturer some of the UKs best known brands. They are currently experiencing a period of mass expansion, gaining new clientele across Europe and currently recruiting for a Engineering Manager to look after a team of 8 engineers. training and progression opportunities make this company one of the most exciting to work for in Shropshire. This combined with a healthy salary package ensure this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Skills required for the Engineering Manager:
- The engineering must must hold an engineering qualification.
- The engineering manager does not need to have prior experience at this level however will need to have the drive and aspiration.
- Client is open to the background
- Must be able to work electrically and mechanically.
The Engineering Manager will benefit from:
- Working for one of the largest manufacturers in the Midlands.
- Excellent salary & benefits package
- The chance to join an established, hardworking team
- Progression and development opportunities
- Internal & external training courses
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £45,000 +
Commutable: Shrewsbury, Telford and Alberbury
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact David Newland on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Huxley Banking & Financial Services
Thorncroft Search & Selection
Silver Birch Resourcing