Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Bryn McMillan Consulting
Bryn McMillan Consulting Vacancy Ref:
£18,000 - £22,000 basic, OTE - £35,000 plus and company car
An excellent opportunity for an experienced estate agency-based property marketing consultant to join one of the UK's largest and recognised brands as a Property Valuer in the Dartford area.
Bryn McMillan Consulting has been instructed to recruit a property valuer, this role is ideal for developing your management and Market Appraisal skills by analysing and solving team issues whilst working with senior managers to drive value, market share and attaining your banking goals. You will also work on influencing results through generating Valuations, coaching others in the team on booking and conducting Valuations and assisting in the delivery of your Line Manager's branch strategy.
Each member of the team strives to deliver impeccable customer service at each possible opportunity. On a daily basis, you will participate in morning and team meetings within the branch and maintain all records relating to the role in line with the Data Protection Act, whilst ensuring you deliver an impact outside of the branch through prospecting and canvassing. Your role is vital to the business, aiding the growth of your branch through obtaining viewing feedback and completing Vendor Care calls - helping you to act on Customer Feedback, creating ways to contribute to continuous improvement of the company's service.
In addition, your passion for this industry will be evident in your commercial awareness, where you will be seen as the 'hub of knowledge' - an expert in your vendor's needs.
On a daily basis, you will enjoy striving to exceed your own expectations through a thirst for knowledge, innovation and personal development - a key aspect of a career with our client. You will take control of your own career, showing total commitment to achieving your professional goals.
This is an opportunity for a real career in the prosperous property sector that will give you an immense degree of satisfaction, recognition and reward.
This role is ideal if you have a successful track record in Estate Agency. As a Property Marketing Consultant, you will play a key role in developing and nurturing your team. You will be the ideal candidate if you will have a real passion for your work and cam show us how you would deliver this passion to your team and your branch; you will also be both results orientated and be able to embrace accountability and responsibility. Each of the team acts with a spirit of professionalism, honesty and integrity towards each other and towards their clients.
All candidates will require the following in order to be shortlisted to the next stage of your recruitment journey:
- You will be a 'get things done' kind of person
- You are strong and confident in your manner, working well under pressure and demonstrating a can-do attitude
- You employ a systematic and structured approach to achieve goals
- You support team members by encouraging participation and asking for their involvement
- A flexible approach to working hours may be required
- Consistent track record within Estate Agency with valuations/ appraisals/ listings
- An ability to inspire, lead and act as a role model for other team members
- Analytical skills to identify market and economic trends
- Gained experience in leading a team within the property industry
- Ability to manage by a combination of leadership, role modelling and positive performance management
- Excellent communication, organisational, interpersonal and team working skills
- Ideally PMA and CPR Competent
- Successful record in directly driving business, maintaining client relationships
- Up to date with local and national property news
- Able to look for new and better ways to do things.
- Hold a full and valid UK drivers licence.
- Willingness to learn and develop your management skills.
- You are a 'get things done' kind of person.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced property valuer to join one of the UK's largest and well known brands that offer career progression.
Bryn McMillan Consulting
Job Vacancy, Property Manager, Property Valuer, Property Management, Property Management Manager, Lettings Office, Lettings Negotiator, Negotiator, Sales, Customer Services, Targets, KPI's, Estate Agency, Estate Agency, Dartford, Kent, Job, Vacancy, Recruitment, Bryn McMillan Consulting, Bryn McMillan, #brynmcmillanconsulting, #estateagencyrecruitment, #lettingsrecruitment, #customerservice, #customerservicerecruitment, #propertymanager, #propertymangerrecruitment, #propertymanagementmanager, #propertyvaluerrecruitment, #propertyvaluer, Job Vacancy, Property Manager, Property Valuer, Property Management, Property Management Manager, Lettings Office, Lettings Negotiator, Negotiator, Sales, Customer Services, Targets, KPI's, Estate Agency, Estate Agency, Dartford, Kent, Job, Vacancy, Recruitment, Bryn McMillan Consulting, Bryn McMillan, #brynmcmillanconsulting, #estateagencyrecruitment, #lettingsrecruitment, #customerservice, #customerservicerecruitment, #propertymanager, #propertymangerrecruitment, #propertymanagementmanager, #propertyvaluerrecruitment, #propertyvaluer