Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by CRA Consulting
Job Title - Temporary Payroll Administrator (3 months)
Pay - £8.00 p/h - £9.00 p/h
Location - Woodseats (Sheffield)
Start - ASAP!
A fantastic opportunity to become a Payroll Administrator has arisen with a leading care organisation in South Sheffield. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in a well establish professional organisation and build up your administration skills. The Payroll Administrator will play a central role in facilitating the smooth functioning of this organisation. Some admin experience is desirable, but training is fully provided for the position, which has potential to go permanent after 3 months. Free car parking is also available.
- Efficient administration skills, including: mail management, photocopying, stationary management and other duties associated with a busy office environment.
- Preparation of payroll information for input into the computer system.
- Inputting payroll and handling queries associated with this within SLA's.
- Ad hoc tasks as and when requested by manager.
- Some administration experience is desirable.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with a professional telephone manner.
- Good attention to detail.
- Client focussed.
- Available to start immediately.
For further information in relation to this vacancy please contact Tom Robson on or apply at
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.