Customer Service Team Leader
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by Barna Shields Recruitment
The successful Team Leader will be:
- Managing a team to achieve daily, weekly and monthly KPIs
- Monitoring calls to ensure that procedures and quality standards are strictly adhered to.
- Coaching and training a team to improve performance levels as required.
- Recognising and performance managing low achievers.
- Supporting and developing your team to achieve high levels of customer service and individual performance.
The successful Team Leader will have the following qualities and experience;
- Excellent leadership skills, able to supervise, coach and mentor team members.
- Monitor Agent performance and follow up with monthly 1 to 1 reviews.
- Support in customer escalations as required.
- Mediate any interpersonal issues.
- Inspire and motivate team members.
- Provide effective feedback.
Monday- Friday 08:30-17:30
If you are interested in the Team Leader position, then either call us or e-mail your CV to the details provided.