Talent Acquisition Co-ordinator
Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by OVO Energy
Talent Acquisition Co-ordinator
Where in the world of OVO will I be working and what will I be doing?
We are currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Co-ordinator to help with our recruiting efforts, supporting our growth in Bristol. This is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in expanding their recruiting experience and to play a central role in our organisation's future development.
We are not a company driven simply by short term returns and profit, we believe in our responsibility to society and to the environment, and are determined that our business strategy and company behaviour reflects this commitment.
What will I be doing?
- Uploading job specifications to our external careers website, as well as our internal job board
- Co-ordinating interviews using our applicant tracking system, Greenhouse
- Proactively sourcing and creating candidate pools via external job boards, social media and other channels
- Reviewing applications, pre-screening candidates and sharing these with appropriate team members internally
- Using social media sites such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter to ensure the most up to date recruitment practices are being used
- Liaising with Recruitment agencies, ensuring they are well informed on our requirements and sourcing the best candidates for OVO
- Administration, co-ordination and support of assessment centres
- Ensuring all of our HR systems are kept up to date
That sounds super exciting, but…Do I have what it takes?
- Proven recruitment co-ordination experience gained in a fast-paced environment
- Strong personal impact and relationship building skills, with the capability to engage with candidates, managers and external agencies
- Successful proven experience of managing and prioritising multiple time sensitive projects effectively
- A strong administrator with great attention to detail
- You will be able to adapt to a fast-paced changing environment and know that nothing is impossible!
- High pace, resilience, gravitas and flexibility
- Preferably Graduate calibre
OVO believes in fuelling human progress with clean and abundant energy for all. We were set up to challenge the status quo: to be the good ones, always find a way, and build something great. We embrace simplicity, transparency, and treating people and our planet fairly. And we understand that attracting and keeping the best talent is key to our bright future, so our people will always share in our success.
We celebrate diversity and value equal opportunity: the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, and we decide employment on the basis of merit and potential.
So send us your resume. Ask lots of questions.
To apply for the role of Talent Acquisition Co-ordinator, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Talent Acquisition Co-ordinator, Recruitment Co-ordinator, Resourcing Co-ordinator, Recruitment Advisor, Recruiter, Recruitment Officer, Talent Resourcer, Talent Acquisition Advisor, Recruitment.