Posted on Jan 31, 2019 by HORWICH COHEN COGHLAN SOLICITORS LTD
Multiple RTA Vacancies Full-time
Manchester City Centre, M3 4SB
Negotiable Salary / DOE
Horwich Cohen Coghlan Solicitors are firm of personal injury lawyers focused on traditional values and client care. HCC were named Claimant Law Firm of the year in 2018 at the British Claim awards.
The firm specialises in major trauma and serious injuries, RTA, ELPL, Clinical negligence and uninsured loss recovery.
Multiple positions available for Employers Liability / Public Liability Litigation Executives
- Previous experience of running a busy caseload within a legal practice, and good working knowledge of the CPR and JC Guidelines
- Manage a caseload working to court deadlines and Issuing court proceedings.
Other roles available:
- Paralegal to Major Trauma department
- Senior FTU Fee Earner with 3-5 PQE experience of complex FT and some MT
- RTA Fast track Fee Earner
- RTA Portal Fee Earner
- Junior Costs Draftsman ability to draft bills on both FT and MT matters for PI
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel/Season Ticket loans
- Death in service
- Private Health Schemes available
Closing date: 08/02/2019
Full job specifications by request
Please send CVs to apply.