Posted on Jan 30, 2019 by Anonymous
You will be expected to repair and maintain all electrical equipment on a shift rota to a high standard. You will train in all aspects of the Electrical Engineering Department and to follow standard operating policies.
To have a working knowledge of PLCs (Siemens S5 and S7) and to retain the ability to repair and fault find.
To maintain and repair all electrical equipment on a 24-hour shift basis - 365 days.
To ensure that the operation and related tasks are conducted in a safe working manner and that any incidents/accidents and hazards are duly reported.
To implement and maintain all safety precautions as detailed in the Health and Safety procedures are taken and that safety equipment is in good order and used at all times.
To liaise with the shift supervisor as to the condition of the Mechanical/Electrical equipment or production problems.
Other tasks required:
* To carry out any other reasonable tasks as commensurate with the position.
* To assist in apprentice training where required.
* HNC/SVQ Level 3 Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
* 17th Edition Wiring Regulations desirable
* CIEH Supervisory Health and Safety course