Intellectual Property Paralegal
Posted on Jan 30, 2019 by Michael Page International - US
Our client is a top-tier consumer packaged goods company with a premier legal department.
- Assist trademark attorneys in the preparation, drafting, or reviewing of all filings related to trademark applications.
- Manage all correspondence with the USPTO.
- Conduct title searches.
- Assist with trademark prosecution.
- Responsible for any additional ad-hoc projects or administrative needs.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 5+ years of experience as a trademark or IP paralegal.
- In-house experience preferred, but not required.
- Team player.
Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.A premier consumer packaged goods company that is seeking an intellectual property paralegal to support their world class in-house legal team.