Construction Project Manager
Posted on Jan 30, 2019 by Carmelcrest Limited
A great opportunity for someone with construction experience looking to develop their career.
Carmelcrest carry out construction and refurbishment projects within the Health, Education, Leisure and Blue light sectors. Projects ranging from £100 - £750,000.
Our project managers look after all aspects of delivering a project; finances, contracts, supplier management, etc.
We are looking for project manager to assist our current operations team in delivering the projects.
Duties to include:
- Issuing works packages for suppliers to price, manage return
- Managing pre-start and progress meetings
- Producing H&S docs - RAMS
- Placing supplier and sub contractor orders
- Co-coordinating sub-contractor valuations and issuing payment certificates
- Compiling valuations, submitting and chasing until invoiced
- Attending site visits to meet client / sub-contractors when necessary
- Producing quotes for small works
Candidates must have very good understanding of;
- MS office, Excel, outlook etc.
- Good maths skill
- Have strength or character- understand the importance of delivering what is promised, whilst not over promising
If interested, please submit a copy of your CV
Job Type: Full-time
Location: London, Cambridgeshire & Hertfordshire
Salary: £45,000.00 to £60,000.00 /year.
TED Recruitment Ltd
conrad consulting ltd
London Property Ventures