Graduate Mechanical Engineer
Posted on Jan 30, 2019 by Premier Engineering
Mechanical Engineer - Graduate role
LOCATION- Trickett's Cross
TERM- 9 month contract
RATE- £13-18 per hour dependent on experience (0-3 years considered)
Industry leading engineering firm require a Graduate Mechanical Engineer on a 9-month contract basis. The Mechanical Engineer will report directly to the Operations Manager, providing an exciting learning opportunity.
The Graduate Mechanical Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering / Product Design / Mechatronics or similar.
- Be capable working both independently and in a team.
- Have experience of at least one CAD package.
- The ability to use Microsoft Office programmes
- Excellent communication skills
The Graduate Design Engineer role will involve:
- Using 3D CAD.
- Assisting with the engineering activity of the business.
- Liaising with multiple departments.
The successful applicant must have the right to work in the UK. If this sounds like a contract Graduate Mechanical Engineer opportunity you would be like to take up, please apply now.