Shift Operations Manager
Posted on Jan 30, 2019 by Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing
This is a new position, created in a way to drive growth in the organisation. You will work autonomously to lead an entire shift, develop staff and implement new and improved processes into the manufacturing facility.
- Direct Reports (13 x Section Leaders, and a small team of engineers)
- Co-ordination and management of shift engineering activities on site.
- To engage individuals and teams so that they fully embrace a safety-first culture.
- To lead, develop and motivate individual and teams to deliver optimum levels of quality, service and cost.
- Ensure that the operations team are aligned to support the needs of the business, through effective management of people, and create an environment where employees are motivated to deliver great performance.
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Food Safety Level 3 (Level 4 desirable)
- HACCP L3 (Desirable)
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training
3 week rotating shift pattern
1) Mon - Thurs Days
2) Sun - Mon nights, Tues - Thurs off, Fri - Sat days
3) Tues - Fri Nights