Project Manager - New Build Residential
Posted on Jan 30, 2019 by Day Webster
Package - £60k - £80k + Company Car/Van/Allowance and Pension & Healthcare
Location - Within M25
MUST HAVE A DEGREE
Our client are a well-established Main Contractor who specialise in New Build Residential projects within the M25 area.
They have an excellent reputation and work on behalf of several local councils and currently have a strong pipeline for the next 4-5 years.
They are looking to bring on an experienced Degree Qualified Project Manager who can run a project from inception through to completion, ideally someone with a strong trade background.
Reporting into the Contracts Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Ensure that the programme deadlines are achieved
- Assist the contractors and subcontractors to ensure they have a full understanding of the required program dates
- Ensure that all building operations are carried out in line with current health and safety standards and that all method statements and risk assessments have been reviewed and checklists completed
- Conduct and monitor tool box meetings, health & safety training and TQM training, including site inductions and site training are conducted as necessary
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest standards of quality
- Assess the quality of work at all stages
To be successful in the role you will possess the following:
- Degree in Project/Construction Management or similar
- Experience with managing New Build Residential projects
- CSCS Card
- First Aid
- Have excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Must be computer literate
If you would like to be considered for this role or any other opportunities, please submit your CV, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Sam Taylor on .