Procurement Specialist - Corporate Services
Posted on Jan 30, 2019 by Bramwith Consulting
Procurement Specialist - Corporate Services - Global Pharmaceutical Organisation - £40K + Package
Salary: £40k + Package
A market leading Pharmaceutical firm is looking to add a Procurement Specialist to support the growth of their procurement function in their Reading office.
This a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious and growing firm who will provide the ideal candidate with the autonomy and scope to liaise with key stakeholders and to drive spend efficiency within indirect services.
Joining a new growing business unit, you can implement fresh strategies into high level procurement projects, in an organisation that appreciates the importance of an efficient procurement operation. They will give you the tools to flourish in a procurement function that is expanding vastly due to great cost saving and value obtaining potential within the organization.
Primary Responsibilities: Procurement Specialist - Corporate Services
- Provide a pro-active and innovative category assessment to develop a robust strategic sourcing strategy for Professional and corporate services
- Manage, review and negotiate contracts within indirect spend, covering primarily professional/corporate services; but also branching into other areas of indirect spend
- Serve as a liaison between business stakeholders, buyers, and vendors to identify and address gaps in business needs
- Build, develop and maintain supplier engagement through management for RFI's, RFQ's and RFP's, managing vendor selection and quality control within the category framework
- Providing an effective overview of supplier performance in support of operational teams
- Provide recommendations for process improvements and perform market research to track trends
- Greenfield projects, allowing for opportunity to implement organic procurement strategies
Requirements for Procurement Specialist - Corporate Services
- This role requires indirect services procurement experience. Covering spend and contract management for categories such as facilities, legal services, human resources, consulting and Information Technology services
- Knowledge of end to end category management principles within corporate and professional services, demonstrating market insight
- Experience in contracts management, drafting, negotiating and delivering improvements
- Highly focused and self-motivated individual who can thrive autonomously
- Excellent relationship builder in order to manage stakeholder relationships
- Innovative and passionate individual, with a desire to drive organic procurement growth by identifying cost savings and delivering
To apply please send an up to date copy of your cv through to
Key Skills: Procurement, London, Reading, UK, Facilities, Professional Services, Corporate Services, Indirect Facilities, Information Technology, Human Resources, MS Office, Analyst, Pricing, Quality, Excel, Data, RFI, RFQ,RFP, Technical Services ,Creativity, Vendor, Contract, Negotiation