Posted on Jan 30, 2019 by Anonymous
Hours are Monday to Thursday 08.00-17.30pm and Friday 08.00-12.00pm.
This role is permanent.
Essential requirements are -
* Must have worked in a foundry environment.
* Experience is essential for this role, preferably two years minimum.
* Must be available for an immediate start.
* Must have worked in either low pressure, high pressure, finishing, quality control or fettling.
Main job duties involve -
* Preparing moulds and casting a wide range of Bronze and Aluminium products.
* Fettling and finishing parts to a high standard of finish.
* Spraying of products.
Company Benefits -
* An exciting and stable career within a great working atmosphere.
* An opportunity to develop your career amongst a friendly and helpful team.
Must be -
* Self-motivated and willing to learn new skills.
* Have good hand skills and enjoy creating quality products with attention to detail.
* Physically fit and agile.
* Be able to work well within a team environment, but also solo at times.
* Be hard working and diligent in all tasks undertaken.
* Must be reliable with a good attitude towards attendance and timekeeping.
* Be observant, with a good eye for details towards quality and health and safety practices.
Please only apply if you have Foundry experience.
Fox Resourcing & Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Data Protection Notice
Fox Resourcing and Recruitment will use the information given on your application for recruitment and selection, human resource management and for employment and business purposes in respect of successful candidates. The information you give us will be kept confidential and your personal information will not be disclosed to third parties without your prior consent except where necessary to confirm factual information provided by you, to provide services in respect of your employment (such as payroll services) and in compiling anonymous statistical data required to be submitted to Government agencies. Fox Resourcing & Recruitment uses procedures and technologies to maintain the security, integrity and confidentiality of all personal data from the point of collection to the point of destruction. You have a statutory right to request details of your personal data which Fox Resourcing & Recruitment holds and we will correct and update the same from time to time as notified by you.
By submitting my application I agree to the use of my information as outlined in the above statement. I confirm that to the best of my knowledge the information I have provided is correct and true. I realise that if it is found that I have deliberately given false or misleading information I may be disqualified from further consideration or, if appointed, may be summarily dismissed