Senior Commodity Quant Strat
Posted on Nov 4, 2022 by Hays Specialist Recruitment
Senior Commodity Quant Strat | Independent Energy and Commodities Trading Firm | Up to £160,000 plus Bonus
Do you want to work for the world's largest independent energy trading company? Do you want to build a greenfield risk platform and author a core pricing library? Are you an experienced Quant Strat with strong experience to financial commodities markets?
An independent energy and commodities trading company are looking for a Senior Quant Strat to join their Valuation and Market Risk Team.
You will work for a global company with $275+ Billion in revenue in 2021 and over 50 years' in trading history.
You will be responsible for architecting and developing the new risk platform's infrastructure, authoring the core price library underpinning the entire trade valuation processes, and partnering with commercial analysts distributed globally to refine the platforms functionality.
You will receive a salary up to £160,000 plus bonus.
You will need:
- Experience of building a pricing library for advanced trade valuation
- A minimum of 5-7 years' experience in a similar role involving, focused on energy commodities sector
- Programming skills in C++ required, Python useful
- Specific exposure to financial commodities markets, specifically gas and/or power markets
- Strong quantitative, statistical and analytical capability
If you're interested in any of these roles, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If these opportunities job are not quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion about your career.