Senior Full Stack Software Developer C# React
Posted on Nov 4, 2022 by Deerfoot I.T. Resources Ltd
Job Title: Senior Full Stack Software Developer (C# & React)
Location: London EC4M (2 days per week in the office)
Salary Details: £60k - 100k + Benefits + Bonus
As a trusted and preferred recruitment partner to this leading global provider of cloud-based solutions to the global financial sector, we have been asked to assist in the hiring of several Senior Full Stack Software Developers. We are looking for developers who are skilled in both C# & React, with at least 8 years of software development experience.
About the job:
As one of our senior developers you will be working as a part of an agile development team, designing, and implementing a fully interactive, single-page style web application and Back End services.
* Shipping enterprise-grade software in an Agile environment, building web applications utilizing web service APIs
* Strong knowledge of Typescript, C#, .NET (Core)
* API development experience in service and resource-oriented architectures
* Experience testing with React Testing Library, Mocha, Jasmine, Jest, Selenium
* Flexible; you appreciate the unique challenges of working with Legacy Ext JS (Sencha) code, as well as the opportunity to work on new React.js code
* Experience mentoring Junior and Intermediate developers
* Experience with any of the following is considered an asset:
* Node.js, Ext JS
* ASP.NET, Web API, Razor, jQuery, Telerik (Kendo) UI
* Databases like SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Aerospike, CockroachDB
* Continuous integration systems like Jenkins
* Code security and code quality analyzers like SonarQube, XRay
Deerfoot IT Resources Ltd is one of the UK's leading IT Recruitment Agencies, trusted by many of the UK's leading employers. Established in 1997, we have over twenty years of experience as IT Recruitment Specialist. We will never send your CV anywhere without your authorisation and only after you have seen the complete details on this opportunity. Deerfoot is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Each time Deerfoot sends a CV to a recruiting client we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation ().