Posted on Nov 4, 2022 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a DevOps Specialist. The role is a permanent position based in Zürich Canton & comes with good home office allowance.
- Work closely with a development team to automate work-flows for products on the cloud.
- Maintain infrastructure on an internal cluster & resources on an external cloud.
- Assist in the design, creation & maintenance of tools for Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).
- Monitor the deployment of services in testing & production environments.
Your Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years of Relevant Professional experience with focus in the field of DevOps.
- Sound know-how in Micro-services, Containers & Orchestration (Docker/Kubernetes).
- Experienced in Cloud Ecosystems & Technologies, ideally including AWS.
- Skilled in Scripting Languages (Shell, Python, etc.).
- Accustomed to existing CI/CD tool-chains (Gitlab, Travis, Jenkins).
- Solid expertise in Version Control Systems (Git, svn).
- Very proficient in Database Maintenance (Backups, Migration, Object Storage etc.).
- University Degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent knowledge.
- Self-motivated, dynamic, structured, creative, efficient, team-oriented & good communication skills.
- Good English (spoken & written), German language skills are a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.