Medical Device Systems Engineer
Posted on Nov 4, 2022 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Medical Device Systems Engineer. The role is a permanent position based Bern Canton & comes with good home office allowance.
- Develop functional & physical System Architecture.
- Carry out Requirements Engineering/Management: Define requirements for existing & new systems in cooperation with Product Management & Business Development.
- Cooperate with involved departments (software, hardware & mechanical development, risk management & testing).
- Integrate standards & legal requirements into System.
- Develop & maintain traceability requirement documents.
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a Development Engineer or as (partial) Project Manager within multidisciplinary projects.
- Skilled & experienced in Systems Engineering, Requirements Engineering & Software or Systems Architecture Design.
- A strong affinity for Software based Systems
- Experienced in the Medical Device Sector or other Highly Regulated industries.
- Ideally experienced in Medical standards (eg IEC 60601, IEC 62304 etc).
- Any experience in the area of Smart Devices is considered a plus.
- Completed University Degree in the areas of Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, Micro or Medical Technology similar.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written), German language skills are considered a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.