Posted on Nov 4, 2022 by Henderson Scott
My client based on the outskirts of Edinburgh are looking to hire an Infrastructure Engineer. You would be joining a small IT team in a varied role.
You will be maintaining the company's IT network, Servers and security systems. This role is absolutely essential to ensure business continuity.
Skills & Technologies -
- Microsoft Exchange
- Active Directory
- Experience in SQL, HTML,
- Experience of managing VPN's, Firewalls and network security
- 1st/2nd/3rd helpdesk support experience
- Customised PC and server builds
- Setup and install of Servers
- Previously dealt with suppliers
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office
- Experience/knowledge Windows 2012/2016/2019
- Experience/knowledge of Mac OSX
- Experience of working within an ERP system driven environment