Service Desk Analyst
Posted on Nov 4, 2022 by Robert Half
Robert Half have partnered on a retained basis with MSI Reproductive Choices - a global charitable organisation, helping people with their reproductive health options for over 40 years. They provide NHS-funded and self-funded abortion and vasectomy care and counselling through their network of local clinics all over England.
Working as part of the Service Delivery team and reporting to the Senior Service Centre Analyst. The role will involve frontline technical support across multiple technical areas. This role will be varied, and can at times require travelling to our UK, clinical and treatment sites providing support. There is flexibility of time in office or working from home.
Your focus areas will include:
- Providing a customer and technical support service for incidents and requests reported via the service centre support portal, telephone or face to face.
- Supporting incidents and requests escalated via the service centre support portal, via the phone or face to face across multiple technology areas.
- Proactively be looking for "problems" to resolve before service is affected.
- Complete proactive reviews on both employee and team IT support documentation. Maintaining, updating and increasing the overall knowledge base content.
- Review operational procedures and policies, considering relevant changes to best practice.
- IT Asset management.
Essential skills in order to be a strong candidate are the following
- Experience in using and maintaining knowledge base.
- Microsoft Azure AD, M365, Exchange Online, SharePoint.
- Demonstrable working knowledge of supporting Microsoft Windows 10 and Office applications.
- Awareness of customer support best practise (ITIL and ITSM).
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal (other languages would be a bonus).
- Can learn new skills quickly and easily.
- Experience working to and achieving targets.
- Demonstrable problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Proven experience of providing end user support, including call logging, support progression and resolution.
Desirable skills in order to be a strong candidate are the following
- Citrix applications, Genesys, Freshservice.
- Reasonable networking understanding, Meraki knowledge would be an advantage (but not essential).
- Any infrastructure and Windows server experience.
£25,500 - £27,500 + additional benefits and hybrid working
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: roberthalf.co.uk/legal-information/privacy-notice.