IT Support Analyst
Posted on Nov 4, 2022 by Henderson Scott
My Glasgow based client is looking for a 1st line/2nd line support analyst.
- Respond to computer related service and trouble calls (Desktops/Laptops) - Hardware and Software Troubleshooting
- Laptop and device imaging.
- Ability to resolve Windows 10 Operating System Errors
- Basic Network troubleshooting skills and knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 2016/365 Suite
- Correctly track incidents and calls timely and accurately
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory Microsoft Group Policy Objects experience
- Diagnose printer and other peripheral device failures and implement solutions
- Provide installation and upgrade services of supported hardware and software
- Hardware Support - Diagnosing issues with faulty equipment, contacting vendor for warranty repairs or carrying out ADHOC hardware replacements
2 Years" experience in an IT Support Role
Candidates need to be flexible, efficient and able to work independently
Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
Strong sense of customer service
Good organizational skills
Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
Ability to multitask Team focused.