Applications Manager - ERP
Posted on Nov 4, 2022 by Whitehall Resources Ltd
Applications Manager - ERP, IFS
Whitehall Resources have a fantastic opportunity for a Applications Manager with good ERP exposure to join our end-user client based in the South East.
As the Applications Manager you will be responsible for leading the application support function, ensuring exceptional operational service, whilst implementing best practice governance, service integrity and business continuity.
This is a great opportunity to join a prestigious, end user organisation who are at the start of their ERP implementation journey!
Do you have?
* Previous experience implementing and defining ERP support teams
* A strong technical understanding in cross-functional areas of ERP (design, configuration, testing, integration, documentation)
* Previous experience within ERP, ideally IFS
* Previous experience within a system implementation programme, from Cradle to grave (requirements, process analysis, design, configuration, testing, training, change management)
* Excellent leadership and line-management capability, building teams, training and coaching
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders effectively
Do you want to.
* Work for a prestigious, exciting, end-user organisation
* Be part of a new ERP implementation programme
* Build and develop teams around you
* Be rewarded with a generous salary, benefits and flexible working opportunity
Sound interesting? Then apply now!
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.