Salesforce Administrator - Investment Management, Maintenance
Posted on Nov 4, 2022 by Cornwallis Elt Ltd
Salesforce Administrator - Investment Management, Maintenance, Admin, Permanent
London - Hybrid
A global Investment Management firm are currently looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join on a permanent basis to oversee all aspects of user and license management, including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions and public groups.
- Resolve user support tickets
- Identify and gather requirements for users and stakeholders
- Support team members and monitor user adoption of Salesforce tools in the organisation
- Provide ongoing user training and create training materials as needed
- Proven work experience as a Salesforce Administrator or similar role
- Salesforce certified administrator or salesforce advance administrator certification
- Extensive experience in the administration and maintenance of Salesforce systems
- Experience in performing Salesforce upgrades and ensuring successful integration
- Exceptional ability to create and maintain Salesforce databases
A great opportunity to join a dynamic company where you will gain the opportunity of progress and develop your skill set quickly.
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency & Employment Business and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UKs fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50 & Hot 100 reports.