Solutions Architect. Remote. Financial Services.
Posted on Nov 4, 2022 by Xpertise
Solutions Architect wanted. FTSE100. Financial Services. £85k + bonus (10% - 45%) + 15% pension contr + Life Insurance/Private Healthcare + Share options + many other Benefits
We're looking for a Solution Architect (Remote with occasional travel into London or Hove) for a global financial services client (sitting with their Group Function ie HR, Finance, Risk, Marketing etc) who are growing out their architecture function. They are also going through an application modernisation and upgrade.
Package: Up to £85k base + bonus (10% - 45%) + 15% pension contr + Life Insurance/Private Healthcare + Share options + many other Benefits
Location: Remote + occasional travel to London or Hove
Summary: To define solution architectures for end to end technology solutions across the GFIT project portfolio. Ensure alignment to GFIT technology strategy, roadmap, enterprise architecture, policies and standards.
- Design and architectural patterns.
- IT governance & industry standards
- SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, SOA, API, open data, micro services, event driven IT
- Cloud deployed solutions (SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS)
- Working closely with development teams to realise the solution
- Experience of waterfall and agile delivery paradigms
- Ability to develop and project a positive image of the IT function and company through interpersonal, written and verbal communications to a wide range of audiences
Nice to have
- Broad technology experience in finance sector
- Strong experience in at least 3 disciplines - business, information, solution or technical architecture, application development, Middleware, information analysis, database management or operations in a multi-tier environment
If you would like to be considered for this role, apply below or get in contact with Hannah Johnson for further details.
Xpertise are acting as an employment agency and business