3rd Line M365 & Cloud Engineer
Posted on Nov 4, 2022 by Global Technology Solutions Ltd
3rd Line M365 & Cloud Engineer
Hybrid working, 2 days on site. Site options, London, Peterborough or Manchester.
Contract - Inside IR35, via umbrella. Min 6 months.
Rate: £450 - £525 DOE
We have an urgent need for a 3rd Line M365 & Cloud Engineer. It is essential you hold the correct certifications and experience outlined in this specification!
You will be responding to BAU 3rd Line incidents logged on the incident management system to ensure incidents are resolved within SLA whilst providing help and support to the team. Assist in new Project Work and New Customer transitions into the business.
Knowledge and experience:
* At least 3 - 5 years' experience in a similar SLA driven support role
* Proven Customer service Skills
* Proven experience delivering projects and complex changes.
* Industry recognised qualifications in relevant areas.
* Proven knowledge/experience in the following technologies - Certification an advantage:
* Microsoft Cloud Technologies -
o Microsoft 365 Administration
* Exchange on-line, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive
* Conditional Access
* Security and Compliance Policies
* Microsoft Endpoint Device Management
* Azure Active Directory and Identity Management
* AD Connect, ADFS, WAP, PTA, MFA
* Virtual Machines, VNET, Storage Accounts
* Azure Virtual Desktop
* Security Center
* Backup, ASR, ANF
* Windows Server 2012/2016/2019
* Active Directory (Core AD Services, DNS, DHCP, GPO, AD Replication)
* Powershell and Scripting
* Security Clearance (SC) advantageous.
* Experienced in ITIL best practices and Ideally holding an ITIL Foundation certification.
Provide a point of technical escalation, expertise and mentoring for 2nd Line Engineers.
Provide assistance to fellow Team members and ServiceDesk Analysts as required.
Ensure all implemented solutions are supported with documentation, training and expertise within the Service Desk and Support areas.
Escalate potential service issues initially with Team Leader/Service Desk Managers/Service Delivery Managers.
Recommend and deploy changes via the change management process when required. Act as a role model for technical competence, helpfulness, facilitation of learning and teamwork.
Proactively maintain and develop knowledge, skills and experience through client contact, industry sources, formalised training and development plan. Work with consultants to better understand issues and resolutions.
Good communication skills, verbal and written.
Punctual and reliable.
Positive, enthusiastic and supportive individual.
Ability to take ownership of and progress incidents to resolution, or to identify when escalation is necessary.
Ability to work under pressure.
Ability to work in a team and to support team members
Communication and interpersonal skills including listening, building rapport, establishing empathy whilst demonstrating awareness of internal and external issues in a calm and polite manner.
Actively seek to improve and grow own skills and knowledge base in appropriate technologies to pass industry standard certifications
"In applying for this position, you consent to your personal data being shared with the specified employer and for your details to remain with GTS for as long as is necessary to process your application. See our Privacy Notice for full information
Global Technology Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy..