Digital Project Manager
Posted on Nov 4, 2022 by Change Recruitment
Change Digital Recruitment are recruiting a Project Manager on behalf of government department. This department is the public body that plays a crucial part in working with employers and staff to ensure that people can save effectively for their retirement.
This role is a 12-month foxed term contract and is responsible for leading a project that focuses on document migration and will oversee complex document discovery, retrieval, and archival projects. This organisation is leading the way in ensuring the data they hold is well managed throughout its life cycle. This project builds upon the prior work and addresses remaining risk which will require a further discovery of documents which may remain unmanaged and to bring them into appropriate governance and management.
This role will suit an experienced Project Manager who business facing and can hold the confidence of senior stakeholders. The head office of this department is based in Brighton, and they do work in a hybrid manner which will require visits to the head office.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Define and establish project operations and a project team.
- Define the project, implement and operate appropriate governance and identify project stakeholders.
- Lead project operations - be the single point of contact for all activity and maintain Project Controls
- Understand and ensure adherence to data security and privacy regulations
- Manage project finances tracking internal and supplier costs
Experience and skills required
- Previous experience of establishing project operations within Government or a regulatory environment to achieve expected outcomes within agreed timeframe
- Experience of managing similar data, document discovery and life cycle management projects
- Experience of complex risk, issue and dependency management across complex stakeholders within a highly governed environment.
- The candidate must have strong stakeholder management skills
- Accredited to Practitioner level in an industry recognised Project management methodology or equivalent experience
- The preferred candidate must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- The role requires an individual with exceptional relationship building skills at all levels within a complex organisation
- The role requires an individual with proven leadership capabilities with the ability to negotiate with senior stakeholders
If you're keen to apply or wish to learn more about the role, then please forward your application with your CV to Jason Jederon.