Front-end software developer
Posted on Nov 4, 2022 by Consol Partners
Front End software developer - Exciting opportunities in Norway
Full-time 12 months freelance contract followed by permanent employment.
Rate: €90,000 - €100,000 per annum
ConSol Partners are now recruiting for several positions within the development department of a leading maritime company based in Norway. As Frontend developer, you will be joining an international team of highly talented people with passionate interest in software design.
On offer is a long-term opportunity, working at the forefront of an exciting project, with a friendly team and working environment with training and guidance always on offer.
Duties and responsibilities
- Working with our Angular based web portal services and our Ionic based mobile apps
- Research into new technologies that might benefit customers
- Participation on technical conferences, seminars, and training sessions
- Participate in continuous process redesign to build a high performing culture
- Minimum 3 years of experience with the following coding languages and frameworks: Angular, TypeScript, NgRx, RxJS
- Experience with responsive web design using HTML5, CSS and SASS
- Knowledge of component libraries as Telerik, SyncFusion, HighCharts and Angular Material
- Knowledge of one or several map frameworks as MapBox, Google Maps, Bing Maps, Leaflet, ArcGIS or OpenLayers is a plus
- Knowledge of one or several data visualization frameworks as D3.js, Chart.js or Three.js is a plus
- Well traversed in SCRUM workflows and knowledge of CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of Azure services, including serverless architectures
- Speak and write English fluently
Please send your CV.