Software Developer C++
Posted on Nov 4, 2022 by Client Server
Software Developer Remote to £130k
Software Developer (C++ Comp Sci PhD).Remote*. Opportunity for a talented Software Developer with C++ experience to progress their career within a collaborative and tech driven environment.
You will be joining a highly profitable, leading data visualisation software company where you'll work alongside some of the best C++ technologists in the world.
What's in it for you?
- Remote working
- Relocation support
- Ongoing training and development
As a Software Developer, you will work on challenging visualisation problems and deliver high quality C++ code that offers clients the most intuitive user interface for creating complex, data-driven charts and slides, whilst ensuring consistency, accuracy, and seamless integration with Microsoft Office. You will work collaboratively with your team to discuss concepts and code, conceptual design, usability and user experience and will be given the time and resources you require to build exceptional C++ code.
As this is a fully remote position, you can be based anywhere across the EU.
- You are an exceptional software developer who has used modern versions of C++ (17/20)
- You are degree educated in Computer Science (2:1 or above) from a top tier university and you are likely to hold a PhD
- You have very strong problem solving and analytical skills
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills
- You are fluent in English
As a Software Developer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £130k) plus benefits.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this Software Developer (C++ PhD Comp Sci) role.