External Communications Manager - 12 month contract x 2
Posted on Nov 4, 2022 by People Source Consulting Ltd
Business Change External Comms Manager x 2
12 month contracts
As part of the Communications, Engagement and Marketing Service of a leading Government body, you will work closely with external organisations and partners to help develop and deliver new campaigns plans to influence behaviours and improve the Environment. This is working on a big change platform.
- To contribute to raising the profile of environmental campaigns.
- To manage, monitor, and evaluate communications priorities to a high standard
- To ensure the Communications Service provides coordinated and proactive external communications, media relations and marketing services to maximise opportunities to communicate the organisations activities and policies.
- To develop new ways of working to improve communications activity and effectiveness in the organisation, including the use of social media where appropriate.
- To devise, agree, account manage, and where appropriate, implement plans for integrated multi-channel communications campaigns
What you will need:
- Have significant experience of working in an external communications, marketing or PR environment, and of working successfully as part of a multi-agency and multi-disciplinary team.
- Have a proven track record of planning and delivering successful multi-channel communications and marketing campaigns, and evidencing the impact they make.
- Clear understanding of communications and marketing techniques and channels, including social media
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas.