Summit Developer (Hybrid) - C/C++
Posted on Nov 4, 2022 by Proactive Appointments
Hybrid - London
6 months +
Working via a consultancy at a highly regarded bank in London.
This role will be for 6 months with extensions highly likely. The role will be INSIDE IR35 through an accredited Umbrella Company.
Key Skills and Experience
- Good knowledge and experience on latest Summit FT Architecture on V6 and above
- Experience with C/C++ Development skills, OOPS Design, PERL Scripting essential.
- Good with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) skills
- Application-development skills on Summit FT, MetaData, API, STP, STK, RDBMS, SQL
- Good working knowledge on Unix and Windows environments
- Experience in Summit Modules: Documentation SDL, Accounting, Risk Management, Trade Processing, STP, Payments and Settlements
- Should be able to do technical design of new solutions applying current software design techniques
- Decompose design into development plan tasks and provide accurate estimation of effort
- Good working experience with Oracle relational database, XML parsing and Unix commands
- Hands on working experience of a structured development methodology
- Good command on speaking and writing English
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website