Customer Service Advisor
Posted on Nov 4, 2022 by LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
What I'll be doing
The Key areas for the role will be to optimise the work allocation and distribution for provision and repair tasks to a multiskilled workforce utilising allocation systems from day -5 down to on the day. There is also a requirement to manage escalations/date expedites in a timely and professional manner via written and verbal communications, as well as working closely with Area Engineering and Control Managers in relation to
* Work closely and collaboratively with the field engineers as appropriate to ensure best customer fit.
* Monitor field allocation systems to ensure effective deployment of field resource
* Use appropriate tools & systems to identify risks and issues with resource allocation profile and flag to the appropriate control and/or Area Engineering manager
* Manage on the day customer escalations/expedites by utilising all resourcing solutions, including 3rd party resource.
* Manage the incidents as appropriate to my assigned area in conjunction with the relevant contributing departments in order to meet SLA.
* Effectively deploy Field resource to ensure maximum utilisation and efficiency
* Work in a collaborative way that ensures the availability of resources within agreed lead times
* Work closely with the Central Resourcing Co-ordinator
* Manage the Switch & Power Routines activities as appropriate
* Seek to continually improve the controls' processes and ways of working
* Effectively manage task enablement for provision and repair to meet the required appointment date/s or SLA's
* Manually build tasks to meet the required appointment dates where automation is not in place eg Cloud Voice