Posted on Nov 4, 2022 by Capgemini
Capgemini are leading the industry with the use of digital services, enhancing customer experience in CRM, Marketing, Business Intelligence and Cloud services. Technologies are shaped for Enterprise clients to deliver solutions that provide core, forward-looking platforms for the next generations of business and rapidly enabling our clients' new business opportunities, digital transformation initiatives and making customer relationship operations more relevant to today's world.
The responsibilities of the role will include and not be limited to:
- Leading the Architecture and Design of Salesforce solutions.
- Establishing best practice ways of working with client side and partner technical teams.
- Own the design and architectural outputs from initiation to sign off.
- Act as an escalation point for technical and design challenges.
- Using your knowledge of the ecosystem to recommend solutions best suited to the platform.
- Provide input and steer to project and delivery plans.
- From time to time, support our Sales team to create an Architectural vision for new projects.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience as a Salesforce Architect ideally on Enterprise scale projects, delivering a significant number of solutions with Salesforce products your primary focus.
- Significant knowledge of key Salesforce products within an Architecture, including: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, App Cloud, Field Service Lightning, Marketing Cloud, Heroku, CPQ
- Experience of sourcing AppExchange partner solutions to meet solution requirements, for example: CTI, IVR, Payment, Knowledge Management, Social Analytics, E-Signatures, Data Validation and Cleansing.
- Knowledge of security and compliance regulations in relation to Cloud Data hosting.
- Integrating to and from the Salesforce platform, plus knowledge of associated best practices and patterns.
- Building out data models that align with Salesforce standard and custom data objects, and data migration plans to migrate data in to the Salesforce platform.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 340,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion